NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR VOLUNTEER REGIONAL BOARD DIRECTORS
The GUHAH Way Foundation would not be able to accomplish our goals and mission without the support of our volunteers. We are currently looking for volunteers to sit on our Regional Board, helping to drive change within your own community and build awareness for our mission as a whole.
We are a National not-for-profit foundation, with the goal of creating a Regional Board in each of the Federal political ridings in Canada; therefore, we need a lot of dedicated supporters who are ready and willing to share some time for our cause.
As a volunteer position, we only require you to contribute as much time as you can spare, as every hour volunteered on a Regional Board will help make a difference!
In this role, you will support GUHAH’s objectives by:
- Interfacing with your elected Member of Parliament
- Collaborating with stakeholders from your regional school board
- Engaging with members of the community in various capacities
We hope to bring together thousands of passionate advocates, who will be able to work together to bring about the change needed to forever change the landscape of children’s health.
We are looking for: Community Leaders, Activists, Parents, Educators, Health Specialists, Communications Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Politicians, Content Creators and more.
If you are passionate about children’s health and education, and a strong believer
in the importance of organic agriculture and eating, then this is the perfect role for you!
The Benefits of Joining
As a Regional Board Director, you will also gain access to the following:
- Invitations to join educational GUHAH events within your Region, including our Annual General Meeting with the National Board
- Inclusion in awareness and lobbying campaigns in support of the Foundation’s mission
- Exclusive Regional Board resources and educational materials on our dedicated Member’s Portal (coming soon)
- Our quarterly newsletter from the National Board providing insight on our focus/goals coming up, success stories, upcoming events, fundraisers and more
- We want to work with all those who are ready to make a difference, and those who already are!